This week on Happy Hour, 9to5Mac’s Benjamin and Taylor give their thoughts on the redesigned Safari across iPhone, iPad, and Mac after a few weeks of getting accustomed to the new versions. There’s also a lot of antitrust regulatory news to cover … and iOS 15 beta 2 interrupts the show.
Zac Hall @9to5taylor
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- First look: New ‘Portraits’ Watch Face now available in watchOS 8 beta 2
- SharePlay now working on iOS 15 beta 2 – here’s a first look
- Here’s what’s new in iOS 15 beta 2 and iPadOS 15 beta 2
- Apple releases watchOS 8 beta 2 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 15 beta 2 and iPadOS 15 beta 2 to developers
- Report: Tim Cook called Nancy Pelosi and other members of Congress to warn against antitrust legislation
- Apple Fitness+ announces new Time to Walk workout series starting June 28
- Apple continues crackdown on leaks, sends warning letters to prominent sources
- House committee approves bill which poses significant antitrust threat to Apple
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel