This week on 9to5Mac Happy Hour Zac and Benjamin discuss the latest Apple hardware rumors including a new smart Apple external display, an always-on iPhone 13, and the proliferation of Face ID across Apple’s product line. This week also saw the latest round of changes to Safari in iOS 15 beta 4, and Apple’s quarterly earning results give some insight on the planned fall release cycle.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- Reports of M1 MacBook screen cracks occurring during normal usage
- Apple reportedly asking employees for their vaccination status in some locations
- Apple releases watchOS 7.6.1 with ‘important security updates’ for Apple Watch
- NHS app adds COVID Pass feature with Apple Wallet support
- Apple reinstates mask requirement at most retail stores in the U.S.
- When is Apple releasing a new MacBook Pro, and should you buy now or wait?
- Apple releases new macOS Monterey build for public beta testers with Live Text for Intel Macs
- Apple releases new iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 public betas with latest Safari changes and more
- TSMC 2nm chip plans announced, a day after Intel said it could catch up
- Should you buy the iPad Air or the 11-inch iPad Pro?
- Hands-on: iOS 15 beta 4 changes and features – more Safari tweaks [Video]
- Tim Cook says Apple had strong growth of iPhone switchers and upgraders in Q3 2021
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Rapid Unscheduled Discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel