This week on Happy Hour, Zac gives his thoughts after a week with the iPhone 13 Pro and trying a new iPad mini at Best Buy. There’s also some news about Apple TV+ and a ‘High Power Mode’ for Mac. Plus, Zac and Benjamin explore how antiquated DRM of the iTunes Store continue to rear its ugly head on the modern Apple experience.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- Roundup: Here’s what could be announced at a potential Apple Event in October
- Apple TV+ Guide: Here are all the Apple TV shows and movies available now
- Apple Watch Series 7 rumored to hit stores in mid-October
- Apple TV+ continues streak of big-budget movie deals, lands film starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt
- Apple now lets you share how much you love or hate built-in apps via App Store reviews
- Latest macOS Monterey beta shows Apple still working on ‘High Power’ mode to boost MacBook performance
- Apple camera execs detail iPhone 13 upgrades, timeline for new features
- iPad mini 6 has a neat orientation trick for those relocated volume buttons
- iPhone 13 Pro first impressions and New Orleans camera test [Gallery]
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Rapid Unscheduled Discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel