Apple celebrates the Best Apps of the Year but Apple Music Unwrapped remains non-existent. Zac and Benjamin discuss Ming Chi Kuo’s proclamation that Apple wants to replace the iPhone with AR within a decade, and discuss some possible improvements to how the iPhone handles mirroring notifications to the Apple Watch.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- This simple change would make my Apple Watch way less annoying
- Apple Music Replay 2021: How to find your top songs, artists, albums, and more
- Spotify Wrapped 2021 is live: Here’s how to find your year-in-review and more
- Apple celebrates 15 years of fighting AIDS with (RED), launches new faces for Apple Watch
- New images show AirPods prototype with translucent design, more
- Beats Studio Buds get first limited-edition design in partnership with Union
- Group FaceTime is wrecking my Mac on macOS Monterey
- Report: Apple headset to be announced in 2022 but getting one might take longer
- Report: Apple still working on multi-device charger, a future where all devices ‘can charge each other’
- Kuo: Apple plans to replace the iPhone with AR in 10 years
- Kuo: Apple’s AR headset to launch in 2022 with Mac-level computing power, will operate without the iPhone
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Rapid Unscheduled Discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel