This week 9to5Google’s Abner Li, Ben Schoon, and Kyle Bradshaw discuss the opening of Google’s first permanent store, Google Stadia’s presence at E3, and the yet to be announced new Pixel Stand.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are published every Thursday/Friday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Made by Google’s first retail store opens on Thursday, June 17
- Here’s a tour of the first Google Store in New York City [Gallery]
- Stadia at E3 2021: Ubisoft keeps Google’s ship afloat as exclusives dominate the show
- Google preparing new Pixel Stand wireless charger w/ fans, likely for Pixel 6
- Here’s Fuchsia running on Google’s Nest Hub; comparing it is a game of splitting hairs [Video]
- How to know if your Nest Hub has been updated to Fuchsia OS
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Google products on Amazon to support Alphabet Scoop!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Google — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Google on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel