It is now time to gather up all of today’s best Android game and app deals courtesy of Google Play. Alongside new all-time lows and better-than-Black Friday pricing on both the OnePlus Buds Pro and the OnePlus 8T, we have now collected all of the day’s best deals on Android games down below. Highlights include titles like Homo Machina, freebie icon packs, SSH Server, Rec Recorder PRO, and more. Hit the jump for a complete look at today’s best.
Today’s Best Android App Deals:
- Homo Machina FREE (Reg. $2)
- Hexadark – Hexa Icon Pack FREE (Reg. $2)
- Neon Valley | AMOLED Black Game FREE (Reg. $1)
- Rec Recorder PRO $3 (Reg. $6)
- SSH Server $1 (Reg. $2)
- Wifi Auto PRO $1.50 (Reg. $2.50)
- Caelus Black: linear icon pack $1 (Reg. $2)
- Caelus White: linear icon pack $1 (Reg. $2)
- BotSumo: Battle Arena 2-player $1 (Reg. $2)
Not only did the OnePlus Buds Pro return to their all-time low, but we are also now tracking the OnePlus 8T smartphone below the advertised upcoming Black Friday price at $150 off. Those deals now join the unlocked Google Pixel 4 at a new all-time low and loads more Google smart home deals right here. On the accessory side of things, be sure to check out our exclusive deals on Jackery Explorer portable power stations, then hit up today’s deals on SanDisk’s Extreme Portable SSDs, today’s Anker charging and accessory sale from $13 Prime shipped as well as everything in our smartphone accessories roundup.
Today’s best game deals: Super Mario Odyssey $37, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $36.50, more
More Android App Deals Still Alive:
***Act fast on these deals from our previous roundup as they are jumping back up in price at any time.
- Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter FREE (Reg. $1)
- Screen On – Keep Screen awake FREE (Reg. $1)
- QR and Barcode Scanner PRO FREE (Reg. $2)
- Theme Park Simulator FREE (Reg. $1)
- GoldOx – The Golden Icon Pack FREE (Reg. $150)
- SpongeBob SquarePants BfBB $7 (Reg. $10)
- One Punch – LIMITED EDITION $1 (Reg. $2)
- Type:Rider $1.50 (Reg. $3)
- SousVideUnlimited $2 (Reg. $8)
- Mathematiqa – Math Brain Game $2 (Reg. $5.50)
More on Homo Machina:
Homo Machina is a puzzle game inspired by the work of avant-garde scientist Fritz Kahn. Set off on a crazy journey to solve the surreal puzzles of Homo Machina and learn about the internal working of the human body, represented as a gigantic 1920s factory.