A further six new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in Victoria on the first day a number of restrictions were reimposed.
On Wednesday, the health department announced there has been eleven new cases.
Five of those had already been reported on Tuesday, meaning six are believed to be new.
There is now a total of 15 community COVID cases in Victoria.
Vic COVID-19 restrictions
This comes after a number of restrictions were brought back for Greater Melbourne from 6pm on Tuesday.
These include mask wearing in all indoor settings, a maximum of five visitors to the home each day and 30-person caps on outdoor gatherings.
Overnight on Tuesday, the health department also confirmed an infected person attended the Collingwood and Port Adelaide AFL match on Sunday with more than 23,000 other fans.
The Department of Health says the fan was seated in zone four, level one and those who were seated in a bay between M1 and M16 will be contacted by the department to go get tested.
On Tuesday morning, acting Premier James Merlino confirmed the total of a cluster in the Whittlesea area was at five after a man had a business meeting with the first recorded case and later tested positive.
Hours later another four people tested positive and are household contacts of the fifth case announced earlier on Tuesday.
Tier 1 exposure sites
Anyone who attended the below venues at the times listed must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days regardless of the result.
- Jump! Swim Schools on The Concord in Bundoora on May 21 between 8.55am-10.15am.
- Axedale Tavern at 105 High Street on May 23 between 11.45am-1.30 pm.
- McDonald’s Clifton on 199 Queens Parade on May 22 between 6pm-7pm.
- The Nicholson Coffee House on Nicholson Street in Coburg on May 22 between 12pm-1pm.
- The Furniture Trader on Cooper Street in Epping on May 18 between 12.00pm-12.50pm.
- JMD Grocers & Sweets at 768 High Street, Epping on May 17 between 10.30am-1pm.
- Nando’s Epping on Dalton Road on May 19 between 8.30pm-9.20pm.
- Woolworths Epping North on Lyndarum Drive on May 22 between 4.45pm-5.45pm.
- Woolworths Epping, Shop Number Q003. Pacific Epping Cooper Street & High street on May 20 between 6.25pm-7.15pm.
- Coles Epping, Shop Number Q002. Pacific Epping Cooper street & High street on May 20 between 6.45pm-7.35pm.
- Secco and Co in Fitzroy North on May 22 between 7.35pm-8.55pm.
- Smiggle, Highpoint Shopping Centre on May 20 between 5.55pm-6.30pm.
- Kidstuff, Highpoint Shopping Centre on May 20 between 5.20pm-5.55pm.
- Ishka, Highpoint Shopping Centre on May 20 between 5.45pm-6.20pm.
- Lush Cosmetics, Highpoint Shopping Centre on May 20 between 6.05pm-6.35pm.
- Toyworld, Highpoint Shopping Centre on May 20 between 5.30pm-6.20pm.
- Bamboo House on Little Bourke Street in Melbourne on May 21 between 11am-11.50am.
- Port Park Cafe in Port Melbourne on May 24 between 12.30pm-1pm.
- The Local on Bay Street in Port Melbourne on May 21 between 1.40pm-3.30pm.
- Bay 101 Cafe in Port Melbourne on May 24 between 7.30am-8.20am.
- Little Tienda in Thornbury on Station Street on May 22 between 7.45am-8.20am.
- Circus Bar in South Yarra on May 23 between 1.30am-4.15am.
- The Three Monkeys bar in Prahran on May 22 between 9.10pm-11pm and May 23 between 12.30am-2am.
- Somewhere Bar in Prahran on May 22 between 10.30pm-1am.
Tier 2 exposure sites
Anyone who attended the below venues at the times listed must get tested and isolate for a negative result.
- Hairfolk on Williamson Street in Bendigo on May 22 between 9.40am-10.10am.
- Futsal Brunswick on Victoria Street on May 23 between 9am-10am.
- BP Southvale in Coburg on May 22 between 8.10am-8.30am.
- Chemist Warehouse, Dalton Village, Epping on May 19 between 6.45pm-8pm.
- Epping North Shopping Centre on May 22 between 4.45pm-5.50pm.
- House and Party on Lyndarum Drive on May 22 between 5.15pm-5.50pm.
- Urban Diner Food Court, Pacific Epping Shopping Centre on May 23 between 1.15pm-2.30pm.
- ALDI Epping at Dalton Village on May 23 between 6pm-7.30pm.
- Chemist Depot Epping, Pacific Epping Shoping Centre on May 23 between 11.15am-12pm.
- Deep Indian Supermarket in Lalor on May 20 between 7pm-8.30pm.
- Fruits of Lalor on Station Street on May 19 between 12.pm-1pm.
- No. 1 Fruit Market on May Road in Lalor on May 19 between 12pm-1pm.
- Everfresh Fruit Market on Station Street in Lalor on May 19 between 12pm-1pm.
- Highpoint Shopping Centre, all other areas on Levels 2 and 3 excluding specific shops listed as Tier 1 sites, on May 20 between 5.15pm and 6.35pm.
- Bunnings Warehouse in Mill Park on May 20 between 4pm-6.30pm.
- Adams Reserve Playground in Preston on May 23 between 2.15pm-3.45pm.
- ALDI Preston South on Dundas Street on May 23 between 3.45pm-4.25pm.
- P & C Indian Grocery & Convenience Store in Reservoir on May 22 between 6pm-7pm.
- Shell Coles Express Reservoir on May 18 between 3.15pm-4.15pm.
- B.T. Connor Reserve in Reservoir on May 221 between 8pm-11.30pm.
- ACTROL in Thomastown on May 17 between 12pm-1.30pm.
- White Line Automotive in Thomastown on May 20 between 12pm-1.30pm.